BENEFIBER PLUS CALCIUM CHEWABLES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Partially hydrolyzed guar gum, calcium carbonate; chew tabs; wild berry-flavor.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for BENEFIBER PLUS CALCIUM CHEWABLES:
Fiber supplement. Calcium supplement.
Chew 1–3 tabs up to 5 times daily.
<6yrs: individualize. 7–11yrs: chew ½ to 1½ tabs up to 5 times daily.
Pwd: not recommended for carbonated beverages. Kidney stones. Calcium-restricted diet. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Pwd—20, 38, 62, 90, 125 servings
Chew tabs—36, 100
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age