BAYRHO-D MINI-DOSE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Rho(D) immune globulin human 50mcg; for IM inj.
Indications for BAYRHO-D MINI-DOSE:
Prevention of Rho(D) sensitization following termination of pregnancies up to 12 weeks gestation.
Each syringe (approx. 50mcg) prevents sensitization to 2.5mL of Rh positive red blood cells. Give IM up to 12 weeks' gestation, within 3 hours of an Rh incompatible delivery, miscarriage, or abortion.
Rho(D) positive patients. Pregnancy (Cat.C).
Live vaccines. Have epinephrine available.
Full Dose (single-dose syringes and vials)—1, 10; Mini-Dose (single-dose syringes)—10
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Hypertension Linked to an Increased Risk of Dementia?
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Maternal Glucocorticoid Exposure Not Associated With ADHD in Offspring
- Ketamine Not Associated With PTSD Development in Military Trauma Setting
- Content, Quality Issues for Both Paper-Based and Electronic Health Records