BAYRHO-D FULL DOSE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Rho(D) immune globulin human 300mcg; for IM inj; solvent/detergent treated.
Indications for BAYRHO-D FULL DOSE:
Preventing Rho(D) sensitization in nonsensitized Rho(D) negative or Du negative patients to the Rho(D) factor, following pregnancy or accidental transfusion.
Each vial or syringe (approx. 300mcg) prevents sensitization to a volume of up to 15mL of Rh positive red blood cells. Administer IM at 28 weeks of gestation, within 72 hours of an Rh incompatible delivery, miscarriage, abortion, or transfusion accident.
Rho(D) positive patients. Pregnancy (Cat.C).
Live vaccines. Have epinephrine available.
Full Dose (single-dose syringes and vials)—1, 10; Mini-Dose (single-dose syringes)—10
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Panel Recommends Earlier Body Weight Monitoring in Use of Mood Stabilizers
- Nondaily Cigarette Use Increasing Among Individuals With Mental Health, Substance Use Disorders
- Cesarean Delivery, Early Childhood Antibiotic Use Not Associated With Risk for ADHD
- Uncertainty as a Form of Violence: Current Immigration Policy and Crisis
- FDA Gets Tough on Juul, Other Electronic Cigarette Makers