BABY'S ONLY ORGANIC SOY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein 2.8g (soy, protein concentrate), fats 5.3g (high oleic sunflower, soybean, coconut oils), carbohydrates 10.8g (brown rice syrup), fatty acids (linoleic 1000mg, linolenic 110mg), soy lecithin, taurine, iron 1.8mg/100Cal, L-carnitine, L-methionine, vitamins, minerals; vanilla-flavor.
Nature's One, Inc.
Indications for BABY'S ONLY ORGANIC SOY:
Feeding for toddlers ≥12 months with cow's milk sensitivity or lactose intolerance.
Prepared as directed provides 21Cal/oz.
Toddler formula with iron.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder