BABY ORAJEL TOOTH AND GUM CLEANSER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Poloxamer 407 2.0%; simethicone 0.12%; mixed fruit, apple banana, peaches 'n cream flavors; gel.
Church & Dwight
Indications for BABY ORAJEL TOOTH AND GUM CLEANSER:
Cleansing of teeth and gums.
<4months: not recommended. 4 months–3 yrs: Rub gums with small amount using finger or toothbrush in the morning and at bedtime.
Baby Orajel—0.45 oz
Max Str Orajel—5.3g, 0.45g
Tooth & Gum Cleanser—14.2g
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder Associated With ADHD and Female Gender
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Symptom Trajectories Vary According to Language Development in Autism
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children