BABY GAS-X INFANT DROPS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Simethicone 20mg; per 0.3mL; alcohol-free.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for BABY GAS-X INFANT DROPS:
May mix with 1oz of cool water, infant formula, or other liquids. <2yrs (<24lbs): 0.3mL. ≥2yrs (>24lbs): 0.6mL. Repeat as needed after meals and at bedtime; max 6 doses/day.
Thin strips—16; Drops—1oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Suicide Attempt Risk Among LGB Populations Higher Than Previously Estimated
- Residents Should Take Advantage of Paid Time Off
- Outpatient Engagement May Lower Suicide Attempts in Patients With Fibromyalgia
- Prevalence of Alzheimer Disease, Related Dementia Set to Double
- Forms of Childhood Adversity Related to First-Episode Psychosis Outcomes