B-NATAL LOZENGE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Pyridoxine 25mg; lozenge; green apple flavor.
Everidis Health Sciences
Indications for B-NATAL LOZENGE:
Reduce severity of nausea and hyperemesis gravidarum in pregnancy.
1 TheraPop or lozenge every 8 hrs; max 3 doses per day.
May antagonize phenytoin, phenobarbital, levodopa. Antagonized by isoniazid, cycloserine, penicillamine, levodopa, alcohol.
GI upset, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, breast soreness with high doses (>200mg/day) .
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age