AZO YEAST OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Boneset (Eupatorium perfoliatum) 6x, Mistletoe Leaf (Viscum album) 6x in a natural base containing Lactobacillus Sporogenes, cellulose, lactose, maltodextrin; per tab.
Indications for AZO YEAST:
To relieve or prevent recurrence of symptoms associated with vaginal yeast infection.
1 tab 3 times daily. Use in conjunction with antifungal vaginal creams, ointments, or suppositories. Prophylaxis: 1 tab daily.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Associated With Depression in Young Adults
- Gestational Diabetes Associated With Increased Risk for Postpartum Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Smartphone-Based Psychoeducational Programs May Be Effective for Bipolar Disorder Management