AZO URINARY PAIN RELIEF OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Phenazopyridine HCl 95mg; tabs.
Indications for AZO URINARY PAIN RELIEF:
Urinary tract discomfort.
Swallow whole with a full glass of water. 2 tabs 3 times daily with or after meals; max 2 days (12 tabs).
G6PD deficiency: not recommended. Allergies to foods, preservatives, or dyes. Renal disease. Discontinue and re-evaluate if symptoms persist ≥2 days. Discolors urine and fabric (red-orange). Stains soft contact lenses. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Interferes with glucose, ketone, and colorimetric urine tests.
Urinary tract analgesic.
Tabs—30; Max Strength tabs—12, 24
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Improving Performance of Everyday Activities Is Critical in Schizophrenia
- Analysis Finds Lithium Maintenance Most Effective as Monotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Web-Based Intervention Targets Parental Behaviors That May Affect Adolescent Anxiety, Depression
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Examining Associations Between Diabetes and Effects on Cognition
- Untreated Depression Common in Women of Childbearing Age
- Incidence of Psychiatric Disorders in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Effect of Antidepressant Class, Dose on Pediatric Anxiety Disorders