AZO CRANBERRY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.C 60mg, calcium (as calcium phosphate) 50mg, phosphorus (as calcium phosphate) 38mg, PACran Natural Cranberry Powder Concentrate 900mg, Bacillus coagulans GBI-30 6086 probiotic 100 million CFU's; per 2 tabs; milk-, dye-, preservative-, yeast-, wheat-, and gluten-free.
Indications for AZO CRANBERRY:
To help maintain a healthy urinary tract.
2 tabs daily. For max protection against bacteria attaching to bladder wall, take up to 4 tabs daily.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Neuroimaging Markers of Bipolar Disorder Risk for At-Risk Youth
- Suicide Attempt Risk Among LGB Populations Higher Than Previously Estimated
- Residents Should Take Advantage of Paid Time Off
- Outpatient Engagement May Lower Suicide Attempts in Patients With Fibromyalgia
- Prevalence of Alzheimer Disease, Related Dementia Set to Double