Generic Name and Formulations:
Carbamide peroxide 6.5%; otic soln.
Indications for AURO:
5–10 drops in ear canal. Keep drops in ear several minutes. Use twice daily for up to 4 days. May irrigate with warm water.
Perforated eardrum. Ear drainage, discharge, pain, rash, or irritation. Dizziness.
Reevaluate if redness, pain, swelling, irritation persists. Avoid eyes.
Soln—15mL (dropper bottle)
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Buprenorphine, Methadone Combined With CNS Depressants May Lead to SAEs
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation in HIV-Associated Depression
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- Retirement Saving Behavior Associated With Psychological Distress