ASTEPRO 0.15% Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Azelastine HCl 0.15% (205.5mcg/spray;) aqueous nasal spray; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Indications for ASTEPRO 0.15%:
Seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis.
Seasonal: 1 or 2 sprays in each nostril twice daily or 2 sprays in each nostril once daily. Perennial: 2 sprays in each nostril twice daily.
Avoid eyes, mouth. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Potentiates CNS depression with alcohol, other CNS depressants. Caution with other antihistamines.
Bitter taste, nasal discomfort, epistaxis, headache, fatigue, somnolence, sneezing.
Spray—17mL (106 sprays), 30mL (200 sprays)
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder