ASTEPRO 0.15% Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Azelastine HCl 0.15% (205.5mcg/spray;) aqueous nasal spray; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Indications for ASTEPRO 0.15%:
Seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis.
Seasonal: 1 or 2 sprays in each nostril twice daily or 2 sprays in each nostril once daily. Perennial: 2 sprays in each nostril twice daily.
Avoid eyes, mouth. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Potentiates CNS depression with alcohol, other CNS depressants. Caution with other antihistamines.
Bitter taste, nasal discomfort, epistaxis, headache, fatigue, somnolence, sneezing.
Spray—17mL (106 sprays), 30mL (200 sprays)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses