AQUAPHOR HEALING OINTMENT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Petrolatum, mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin alcohol, panthenol, glycerin, bisabolol.
Indications for AQUAPHOR HEALING OINTMENT:
Dry, cracked or irritated skin; diaper rash.
Adults and Children:
Apply liberally as needed.
Avoid eyes. Do not apply to third degree burns, deep or puncture wounds or lacerations.
Oint—1.75oz, 3oz, 3.5oz, 14oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age