Meta-analysis indicates Hatha yoga is effective in reducing anxiety.
Alprazolam was the most commonly prescribed psychiatric medication in 2011.
Genetic notes on various pharmacotherapies for psychiatric conditions.
Anxiolytic medications daily dose threshold chart.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Cognitive Alterations in a Growing Population of Cancer Survivors
- Addressing Common Nutritional Deficiencies in Autism
- Physical Activity During Midlife Influences Late Life Verbal Memory Performance
- Children With ADHD May Adapt More Poorly To Changes In Positive Reinforcement Patterns
- Functional Role of Adult-Born Neurons in Stress Vulnerability and Resilience
- Electroconvulsive Therapy Continues to Be Vital Depression Treatment in Elderly
- Psilocybin May Provide Swift Relief From Depression, Anxiety in Cancer Patients
- Clinical Hypnosis May Be Effective for Cancer Pain, IBS, Headaches
- Methylphenidate & CBT Benefits TBI Patients with Cognitive Problems
- Expert Opinion on the Surgeon General's Report on Addiction