Several promising novel treatment options exist for those with OCD.
Latest in Anxiety
There is a need to conduct longitudinal studies to determine the causality of this association and the benefit of early detection of anxiety in this group of women.
Positive correlations were identified for hyperhidrosis severity and the prevalence of anxiety and depression.
RA patients' mental health may impact long-term RA outcomes; therefore, ongoing monitoring and treatment is important.
Reduction of dissociation correlated with decreases in disorder severity and with reductions of depression and anxiety symptoms.
Recognizing anxiety and depression is important in PsA, as psychological well-being may contribute to disease activity.
Levels of anxiety and depression varied by disease, but special attention should be paid to patients with fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
Anxiety about health was linked to a higher risk of ischemic heart disease.
The transfer of hyperalgesia is mediated by olfactory cues in mice, shedding light on the role of social and environmental cues in pain pathogenesis.
Patients with tension-type headaches had a significantly higher prevalence of anxiety and depression.
Social anxiety disorder (SAD), also known as social phobia, is highly prevalent and is associated with a significant functional impairment.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Sleep Disorders: How to Manage Headaches in Patients?
- Anxiety and ADHD in Patients With Single-Ventricle Congenital Heart Disease
- Alcohol Use Disorder Diagnosis Stable From DSM-IV to DSM-5
- Opioid Cravings Reduced by Medication from ER Visits
- Neuropsychiatric Symptoms in Patients With HCV Cured of Infection
- Naltrexone-Assisted Detox vs Buprenorphine Taper for Opioid Dependence
- Pediatric Patients Should Undergo Electrocardiogram Assessment Before Antipsychotic Treatment
- Best Practices for Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
- Health Effects and Therapeutic Benefits of Cannabis
- Benzodiazepines Increase Stroke Risk in Alzheimer's