ANUSOL-HC SUPPOSITORIES Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Hydrocortisone acetate 25mg.
Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Indications for ANUSOL-HC SUPPOSITORIES:
Hemorrhoids. Anorectal inflammation. Pruritus ani.
1 rectally 2–3 times daily, or 2 rectally twice daily, for 2 weeks. Factitial proctitis: use for up to 8 weeks.
Tuberculosis. Diverticulitis. Discontinue if irritation develops or in uncontrolled infection. Children. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Dermal and epidermal atrophy, poor wound healing, local irritation: folliculitis, hypertrichosis, macerations, secondary infections, striae, miliaria, adrenal suppression.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age