ANUSOL-HC SUPPOSITORIES Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Hydrocortisone acetate 25mg.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Indications for ANUSOL-HC SUPPOSITORIES:
Hemorrhoids. Anorectal inflammation. Pruritus ani.
1 rectally 2–3 times daily, or 2 rectally twice daily, for 2 weeks. Factitial proctitis: use for up to 8 weeks.
Tuberculosis. Diverticulitis. Discontinue if irritation develops or in uncontrolled infection. Children. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Dermal and epidermal atrophy, poor wound healing, local irritation: folliculitis, hypertrichosis, macerations, secondary infections, striae, miliaria, adrenal suppression.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Hypertension Linked to an Increased Risk of Dementia?
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Maternal Glucocorticoid Exposure Not Associated With ADHD in Offspring
- Ketamine Not Associated With PTSD Development in Military Trauma Setting
- Content, Quality Issues for Both Paper-Based and Electronic Health Records