Antisocial Personality Disorder
Understanding distinct patterns of comorbid substance use may be more relevant to prevention and treatment than focusing on one individual substance.
Preemies may possess elevated levels of characteristics that put them at risk for peer victimization, including more anxiety and depression.
Nicotine-dependent smokers who began smoking in the 1980s were more likely than older smokers to have a psychiatric condition, such as bipolar disorder, antisocial personality disorder, or ADHD.
Brain abnormalities prevent psychopathic violent offenders from learning from punishment.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Naltrexone-Assisted Detox vs Buprenorphine Taper for Opioid Dependence
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention: Cross-Cultural Perspectives
- Pediatric Patients Should Undergo Electrocardiogram Assessment Before Antipsychotic Treatment
- Which Antidepressants May Cause Birth Defects?
- Best Practices for Treatment of Bipolar Disorder