Generic Name and Formulations:
Folic acid 1mg, pyridoxine 12.5mg, Vit. B12 500mcg, omega-3 acids 500mg, docosahexaenoic acid 350mg, eicosapentaenoic acid 35mg; caps.
PBM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Enhanced Vaccination Effectiveness in Older Adults Linked to Positive Mood
- Intepirdine Does Not Demonstrate Significant Improvement for Alzheimer Disease
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
Indications for ANIMI-3:
Nutritional support. Folic acid supplementation.
1 cap once or twice daily.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia (may be mitigated by B12 component).
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder