Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia
While there has been increasing understanding of Alzheimer's neuropathology, little is known about the relationship between progression of agitation and disease severity.
The mortality rate from Alzheimer's increased 54.5 percent — from 16.5 per 100,000 people in 1999 to 25.4 per 100,000 in 2014.
More than 81% of participants reported adverse events, but rates were similar between groups.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Duration of Untreated Depression Predicts Depression Severity
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Dysfunction a Sign of Prodromal Parkinson Disease
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Bipolar Depression Benefits From Midday Bright Light Therapy