Most Recent Articles by Aliza R. Grossberg
Apr 28, 2017
Elderly LGBTQ individuals are more likely to be depressed and have poor general health than non-LGBTQ seniors.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Correctional Psychiatry: Challenges and Rewards
- Color Vision Impairment in Schizophrenia May Be Due to Medication
- Sleep Disorders Linked to Nonaffective Psychosis in Young Adults
- Lithium May Treat Children With Bipolar Disorder, but Pediatric Studies Are Lacking
- Improvement in Guidelines for Monitoring Patients Receiving Lithium Essential
- The Opioid System: The Foundation for Social Risk and Reward
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Is Mandatory Reporting of Child Maltreatment in the Best Interests of the Child?
- Those Left Behind: Working With Suicide-Bereaved Families
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Influence of Family Functioning on Youth at High Risk For Psychosis
- Associations Among Gender Nonconformity, Mental Distress, and Substance Use Among High School Students
- Digital Cognitive Therapy Eases Daytime Effects of Insomnia
- Predicting Poststroke Depression: Biomarkers and Beyond
- Sexual Harassment, Assault Tied to Women's Health Issues