Most Recent Articles by Alicia Ciccone, Digital Content Editor
Ingrezza significantly and rapidly improved tardive dyskinesia symptoms compared to placebo, rmarking a tremendous breakthrough for patients suffering from TD.
Among ICH survivors, 63% developed both depression and dementia during a 5-year follow-up study.
Addressing problems with sleep health may help prevent gestational diabetes.
Migraine was more significantly associated with muscle soreness or pain than anxiety disorders in patients with MDD.
Eli Lilly's investigational Alzheimer's drug did not meet the primary end point in the phase 3 EXPEDITION3 trial.
More Articles by Alicia Ciccone, Digital Content Editor
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Treatment-Resistant Depression: Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy Vs Treatment As Usual
- PTSD Symptoms May Be Eased by Non-Invasive Neurotechnology
- Alzheimer's Drugs See Steep Drop in Adherence
- Psychosis in Alzheimer's Disease Induced by Female-Specific Gene
- Bipolar Disorder Mobile Apps May Not Address Consumer Needs