Most Recent Articles by Alicia Ciccone, Digital Content Editor
Primary hyperparathyroidism may be linked to lower intracerebral vasomotor reactivity, which could lead to cognitive dysfunction.
Anxiety and severe cognitive fatigue may contribute to problems with visual learning in patients with MS.
Ingrezza significantly and rapidly improved tardive dyskinesia symptoms compared to placebo, rmarking a tremendous breakthrough for patients suffering from TD.
Among ICH survivors, 63% developed both depression and dementia during a 5-year follow-up study.
Addressing problems with sleep health may help prevent gestational diabetes.
More Articles by Alicia Ciccone, Digital Content Editor
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Duration of Untreated Depression Predicts Depression Severity
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Dysfunction a Sign of Prodromal Parkinson Disease
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Bipolar Depression Benefits From Midday Bright Light Therapy