Most Recent Articles by Alicia Ciccone, Digital Content Editor
Addressing problems with sleep health may help prevent gestational diabetes.
Migraine was more significantly associated with muscle soreness or pain than anxiety disorders in patients with MDD.
Eli Lilly's investigational Alzheimer's drug did not meet the primary end point in the phase 3 EXPEDITION3 trial.
Every decrease in standard deviation of the amount of REM sleep was correlated with a 23% increased risk of atrial fibrillation.
Infants with postnatal etiology showed worse developmental deficits across all domains.
More Articles by Alicia Ciccone, Digital Content Editor
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Naltrexone-Assisted Detox vs Buprenorphine Taper for Opioid Dependence
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention: Cross-Cultural Perspectives
- Pediatric Patients Should Undergo Electrocardiogram Assessment Before Antipsychotic Treatment
- Which Antidepressants May Cause Birth Defects?
- Health Effects and Therapeutic Benefits of Cannabis