Most Recent Articles by Alicia Ciccone, Digital Content Editor
Among ICH survivors, 63% developed both depression and dementia during a 5-year follow-up study.
Addressing problems with sleep health may help prevent gestational diabetes.
Migraine was more significantly associated with muscle soreness or pain than anxiety disorders in patients with MDD.
Eli Lilly's investigational Alzheimer's drug did not meet the primary end point in the phase 3 EXPEDITION3 trial.
Every decrease in standard deviation of the amount of REM sleep was correlated with a 23% increased risk of atrial fibrillation.
More Articles by Alicia Ciccone, Digital Content Editor
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Suicidal Teenagers' Hospitalization Risk Reduced by Crisis Intervention
- Opioid Prescription: Concerns With New CDC Guidelines
- Dementia in Older Men Not Prevented By Vitamin E, Selenium
- Off-Label Antidepressant Use Not Supported By Strong Evidence
- Childhood Bullying May Lead to Depression Throughout Life