October 21, 2016
Acute exposure to ethanol led to antidepressant and anxiolytic behaviors in rodents for up to 24 hours.
October 10, 2016
CDC rank alcohol-attributable mortality as the third leading cause of preventable death in the United States.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Treatment-Resistant Depression: Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy Vs Treatment As Usual
- PTSD Symptoms May Be Eased by Non-Invasive Neurotechnology
- Bipolar Disorder Mobile Apps May Not Address Consumer Needs
- Alzheimer's Drugs See Steep Drop in Adherence
- Psychosis in Alzheimer's Disease Induced by Female-Specific Gene