October 21, 2016
Acute exposure to ethanol led to antidepressant and anxiolytic behaviors in rodents for up to 24 hours.
October 10, 2016
CDC rank alcohol-attributable mortality as the third leading cause of preventable death in the United States.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Depression High Among Medical Students
- Evidence Against Palliative Care in Long-term Eating Disorders
- Low-Dose Dexmedetomidine Reduces Postoperative Delirium in Older Patients
- Better Cognition for Older Adults Who Nap After Lunch
- Alzheimer's Disease is a Significant Risk Factor for Major Hip Fracture
- Cognitive Stress Reduces Levodopa Effect on Parkinson's Tremor
- Suicidal Ideation, Behavior Higher Among Those Seeking HIV Testing
- Alzheimer's Disease Accelerated by Mild Brain Injury
- First-Episode Schizophrenia Approaches Aided by Guidelines Instrument
- Hypertension Onset in Older Population May Protect Against Dementia