ALAVERT ODT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Loratadine 10mg; orally-disintegrating tabs; contains phenylalanine; fresh mint, citrus burst, bubble gum flavors.
Indications for ALAVERT ODT:
Allergic rhinitis (seasonal).
Adults and Children:
<6yrs: not recommended. ≥6yrs: Dissolve on tongue; swallow with or without water. 10mg once daily.
Hepatic or renal impairment. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Adults: headache, somnolence, fatigue, dry mouth. Children: nervousness, wheezing, hyperkinesia, abdominal pain, conjunctivitis, dysphonia, malaise, upper respiratory infections.
Hepatic (CYP3A4, 2D6).
ODT—12, 24, 48
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder Associated With ADHD and Female Gender
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Symptom Trajectories Vary According to Language Development in Autism
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children