Generic Name and Formulations:
Erythromycin 2%; oint.
Coria Laboratories, Ltd.
Indications for AKNE-MYCIN:
Apply twice daily (AM & PM) to affected area.
Avoid eyes, nose, mouth, and mucous membranes. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Additive irritation with other topical agents.
Skin irritation, erythema, peeling; superinfection.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Buprenorphine, Methadone Combined With CNS Depressants May Lead to SAEs
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation in HIV-Associated Depression
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- Retirement Saving Behavior Associated With Psychological Distress