More than 65% of inmates who showed aggressive behavior against others and/or themselves displayed severe aggression.
Researchers from multiple US universities investigated the previously observed association between latent T gondii infection and measures of aggression and impulsivity.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Alzheimer's Disease is a Significant Risk Factor for Major Hip Fracture
- No Cognitive Benefit to Long-term Weight Loss in Overweight, Obese Adults
- Opioid Overdoses a Leading Cause of Death in Rural Areas
- Depression High Among Medical Students
- Evidence Against Palliative Care in Long-term Eating Disorders