More than 65% of inmates who showed aggressive behavior against others and/or themselves displayed severe aggression.
Researchers from multiple US universities investigated the previously observed association between latent T gondii infection and measures of aggression and impulsivity.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Naltrexone-Assisted Detox vs Buprenorphine Taper for Opioid Dependence
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention: Cross-Cultural Perspectives
- Pediatric Patients Should Undergo Electrocardiogram Assessment Before Antipsychotic Treatment
- Which Antidepressants May Cause Birth Defects?
- Best Practices for Treatment of Bipolar Disorder