Affordable Care Act
April 27, 2016
Alternative payment models appear to be more advantageous than those operating on a fee-for-service basis.
March 05, 2015
Study finds up to 25% of exchange plans may violate Affordable Care Act mandate requiring parity for mental health benefits.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Predictors of Favorable Outcomes in First-Episode Psychosis Without Medication
- Low-Dose Dexmedetomidine Reduces Postoperative Delirium in Older Patients
- Facebook Addiction Associated With Social Insecurity
- Patient Perception of Provider Engagement Impacts Progress
- Depression Literacy Linked to Medication Adherence