Affordable Care Act
April 27, 2016
Alternative payment models appear to be more advantageous than those operating on a fee-for-service basis.
March 05, 2015
Study finds up to 25% of exchange plans may violate Affordable Care Act mandate requiring parity for mental health benefits.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Naltrexone-Assisted Detox vs Buprenorphine Taper for Opioid Dependence
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention: Cross-Cultural Perspectives
- Pediatric Patients Should Undergo Electrocardiogram Assessment Before Antipsychotic Treatment
- Which Antidepressants May Cause Birth Defects?
- Health Effects and Therapeutic Benefits of Cannabis