ADVANCED EYE RELIEF DRY EYE REJUVENATION OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Glycerin 0.3%, propylene glycol 1%; oph soln; contains bezalkonium chloride.
Bausch & Lomb Inc.
Indications for ADVANCED EYE RELIEF DRY EYE REJUVENATION:
Instill 1–2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Remove contact lenses before using. Discontinue if eye pain, vision changes, redness or irritation persists beyond 72 hours or worsens.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Antidepressant Use and Dementia Risk in the Elderly
- Sleep Apnea Implant Device Receives FDA Approval
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Maternal Glucocorticoid Exposure Not Associated With ADHD in Offspring
- Ketamine Not Associated With PTSD Development in Military Trauma Setting
- Duration of Untreated Depression Predicts Depression Severity
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Dysfunction a Sign of Prodromal Parkinson Disease