Adolescents who experience chronic pain have higher prevalence of anxiety and depressive symptoms in adulthood.
Nearly one-fifth of adolescents will have experienced a major depressive episode by the time they reach adulthood.
Budget cuts and institutions' financial challenges may complicate meeting students' needs and require creative and innovative ways to serve them.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Alzheimer's Disease is a Significant Risk Factor for Major Hip Fracture
- No Cognitive Benefit to Long-term Weight Loss in Overweight, Obese Adults
- Opioid Overdoses a Leading Cause of Death in Rural Areas
- Depression High Among Medical Students
- Evidence Against Palliative Care in Long-term Eating Disorders