September 12, 2014
Aripiprazole once-monthly, which is given via injection, was found to be effective and well-tolerated.
August 14, 2014
Long-acting injectable antipsychotics have potential to improve patient adherence, reduce relapse risk.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Addressing Common Nutritional Deficiencies in Autism
- Physical Activity During Midlife Influences Late Life Verbal Memory Performance
- Children With ADHD May Adapt More Poorly To Changes In Positive Reinforcement Patterns
- Functional Role of Adult-Born Neurons in Stress Vulnerability and Resilience
- "Drunkorexia" Linked To Both Eating and Substance Use Disorders
- No Difference Between Omega-3 & Placebo in Patients at Ultrahigh Risk for Psychosis
- Smartphone Questionnaire Effective for Long-Term Monitoring of Mood Instability
- Prolactin-Related Symptoms Decrease with Reduced Risperidone Dosage
- Sport Psychiatry: An Emerging Specialty
- Colonic Diverticular Disease May Increase Risk of Dementia