September 12, 2014
Aripiprazole once-monthly, which is given via injection, was found to be effective and well-tolerated.
August 14, 2014
Long-acting injectable antipsychotics have potential to improve patient adherence, reduce relapse risk.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Depression High Among Medical Students
- Evidence Against Palliative Care in Long-term Eating Disorders
- Low-Dose Dexmedetomidine Reduces Postoperative Delirium in Older Patients
- Better Cognition for Older Adults Who Nap After Lunch
- Alzheimer's Disease is a Significant Risk Factor for Major Hip Fracture
- First-Episode Schizophrenia Approaches Aided by Guidelines Instrument
- Hypertension Onset in Older Population May Protect Against Dementia
- Preschoolers With Depression Show Reduced Response to Rewards
- Lithium Side Effects for Bipolar Disorder Lead to Lower Prescription Rates
- Predictors of Favorable Outcomes in First-Episode Psychosis Without Medication