September 12, 2014
Aripiprazole once-monthly, which is given via injection, was found to be effective and well-tolerated.
August 14, 2014
Long-acting injectable antipsychotics have potential to improve patient adherence, reduce relapse risk.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Alzheimer's Disease is a Significant Risk Factor for Major Hip Fracture
- No Cognitive Benefit to Long-term Weight Loss in Overweight, Obese Adults
- Opioid Overdoses a Leading Cause of Death in Rural Areas
- Depression High Among Medical Students
- Evidence Against Palliative Care in Long-term Eating Disorders