July 29, 2016
Cases of all-cause dementia and Alzheimer's did not significantly differ between study groups, but vascular care is safe and may reduce incidence of non-Alzheimer's dementia.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Naltrexone-Assisted Detox vs Buprenorphine Taper for Opioid Dependence
- Pediatric Patients Should Undergo Electrocardiogram Assessment Before Antipsychotic Treatment
- Which Antidepressants May Cause Birth Defects?
- Best Practices for Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
- Health Effects and Therapeutic Benefits of Cannabis