Mood symptoms in patients with bipolar disease may be a marker of cognitive symptom severity or cognitive deficits.
Prior authorizations and diagnostic imaging continue to be a frustration in the practice of medicine.
Aetna will gain data on pharmaceutical usage patterns that will enable the company to carefully parse the insurance risks it takes on.
Statistical vs clinical significance is a battle royale being constantly waged throughout all facets of medical research.
A physician discusses conscious and unconscious problem solving methods.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Childhood-Onset Bipolar Disorder Associated With Impaired Family Functioning
- Valproate Use in Women Who Could Become Pregnant: The Argument for Informed Consent
- Sertraline Effective for Treating Depression in Vascular Cognitive Impairment
- Hospitalization Rates in Schizophrenia—Lurasidone vs Quetiapine
- Ketamine-Induced Dissociative Symptoms Predict Antidepressant Response
- Video Games and Exercise as Alternative Therapies for ADHD
- How Parents Can Enhance Autism Treatment: Use of Intervention Strategies at Home
- Electroconvulsive Therapy Effective in Children With Autism
- Comorbid Autism Spectrum Disorder and OCD: Challenges in Diagnosis and Treatment
- The Cutting Edge of Schizophrenia Research: VR as Treatment for Psychosis
- Consensus Statement: Managing Bipolar Disorder During and After Pregnancy
- Verbal Memory Linked to Temporal Lobe Thickness in First-Degree Relatives of Those With Schizophrenia
- Associations Between Maternal Depression, Support, and Cognitive Development in Offspring
- Medical Marijuana Users More Likely to Use Prescription Drugs for Medical, Nonmedical Purposes
- Effects of the 2 Types of Anorexia Nervosa on Bone Metabolism