Latest Features & Opinion
Investigators used fMRI to examine whether disruption of long-term fear memory reconsolidation can attenuate the activity in the amygdala at re-exposure to fear cues.
Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is the main psychoactive chemical ingredient in cannabis.
One physician discusses her experience with opting out of Medicare and offers advice to physicians considering doing the same.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Depression High Among Medical Students
- Evidence Against Palliative Care in Long-term Eating Disorders
- Low-Dose Dexmedetomidine Reduces Postoperative Delirium in Older Patients
- Better Cognition for Older Adults Who Nap After Lunch
- Alzheimer's Disease is a Significant Risk Factor for Major Hip Fracture
- First-Episode Schizophrenia Approaches Aided by Guidelines Instrument
- Hypertension Onset in Older Population May Protect Against Dementia
- Preschoolers With Depression Show Reduced Response to Rewards
- Lithium Side Effects for Bipolar Disorder Lead to Lower Prescription Rates
- Predictors of Favorable Outcomes in First-Episode Psychosis Without Medication