Latest Features & Opinion
Gratitude can help people to become more social and develop deeper and healthier relationships, which in turn can improve their emotional health.
Many clinicians have a working assumption that subtyping patients is a critical process relevant to antidepressant treatment selection.
A small project in Australia has high school students and researchers developing suicide prevention interventions using social media.
When treating patients with bipolar depression, there is often a discrepancy between real-world management and ...
In this symposium webcast, a multi-disciplinary panel of three eating disorder experts will use didactic ...
Access 1,200 psychiatry practice questions and complete annual psychiatry CME requirements in less than a ...
Obtain CME credits and access 700 sleep medicine questions mapped to the Sleep Medicine Certification ...
Current treatment guidelines for MDD recommend an end goal of full remission; despite these recommendations, ...
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Modest Evidence for Methylphenidate in ADHD Amid Adverse Events
- Rare Genetic Variants Linked to Familial Parkinson's Disease Risk
- Guidance Says Clinicians Should Prescribe Generics When Possible
- CBT, Exercise Best Treatments for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Schizophrenia 'Map' Shows Link Between Symptoms and Brain Regions