Despite reports that the holiday season contributes to a rise in anxiety and depression, Christmastime may actually help to improve mood.
Telepsychiatry training for residents will ensure that the potential of the technology is fully realized.
Embedding behavioral health providers in a federally qualified health center reaps benefits for underserved patients.
This case study features a 22-year old female patient hospitalized with a first episode of ...
How will you evaluate and treat a 50-year-old woman with non-specific complaints of depression, shoulder ...
This activity is designed for nurses and nurse practitioners who manage patients with schizophrenia that increases ...
Madeline is a 27-year-old medical student with a personal and positive family history of bipolar ...
Despite being the most common eating disorder in the United States, binge eating disorder (BED) ...
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Patient Self-Scheduling Expected to Increase Exponentially
- AMA Remind Physicians of Ethical Obligations Regarding Torture
- E-Cigarettes, Nicotine Patches Equally Effective for Quitting Smoking
- How the Holiday Season Can Help Patients Manage Anxiety and Depression
- IBM's Watson Computer Will Help VA Doctors Treat PTSD