Latest Features & Opinion
Investigators used fMRI to examine whether disruption of long-term fear memory reconsolidation can attenuate the activity in the amygdala at re-exposure to fear cues.
Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is the main psychoactive chemical ingredient in cannabis.
HIPAA doesn't require providers to encrypt devices or electronic information, but many experts highly recommend it.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Intergenerational Transmission of Stress Vulnerability and Resilience Following Trauma
- CDC Reports 24% Increase in US Suicide Rates
- Cognitive Alterations in a Growing Population of Cancer Survivors
- Addressing Common Nutritional Deficiencies in Autism
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Curbs Depression Relapse
- Gender Differences in Alcohol Use Disappearing
- Brain Structure Alterations Observed in Children With PTSD
- Peer Review Process in Scientific Journals: Open, Single-blind, or Double-blind?
- Rescheduling of Cannabis For Research Purposes
- Aerobic Training Enhances Cognition in Vascular Cognitive Impairment