Latest Features & Opinion
The associated morbidities and deficits make epilepsy care for adults with intellectual disability complex.
Children with ADHD may adapt more poorly to changing positive reinforcements compared with typically developing children.
Study reports on the availability of safety and efficacy data for over-the-counter supplements for improving brain health.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Neural Correlates of Emotion Regulation in Adolescence Following Childhood Adversity
- Dopaminergic Control of Striatal Cholinergic Interneurons May Cause Antipsychotic-Associated Parkinsonism
- Number of Practicing Psychiatrists Falling
- Can Depression Artificially Inflate Rheumatoid Arthritis DAS28 Scores?
- Smoking Reduction Linked to Reduced Suicidality in Patients With Psychotic Conditions